1) Sift flour and baking flour well
2) Add 1 tbsp of water to Ammonia Carbonate, mix well
3) Add sugar, lard, vinegar and AC solution into a large bowl,
4) Pour in 200ml of water, mix well, then add the mixed flour
5) Mix the flour and solution by hand and form wet water-shape
6) Pour out paste onto table, press and roll it to form smooth
and soft paste
7) Cover the paste by wet cloth for 15 minutes, press and roll
8) Cover the paste by wet cloth for 30 minutes again
9) Chop the BBQ pork into tiny dices
10) Heat wok with 2 tbsp of oil, pour in pork dices, stir fry, add sauce
11) Stir fry until boil, add thickening and stir well, dish up, cool for
12) Divide dough into small portions, press into flatten shape
13) Put in some dough, then make it into bun shape, stick paper on the
14) Put the bun into a steam case, keep 1 inch of space by each bun
15) Steam buns in high heat for 10 minute, serve
tbsp - table spoon
So complicated, but taste nice....
If you can make it well, it's a good idea of a new business......^^
If the buns' size is small, steam only at 8 minutes.
BBQ pork of above mentioned is Hong Kong Style BBQ pork, in red colour.
Water Chestnut Flour can be instead by Corn flour.