1) Wash the pig stomach until there is
no bad smell, cut open
2) Cut and remove the thin layer, wash the thick layer again
3) Coated with 1 tbsp soda powder and 3 tbsp of water for 2
4) Clean up by water until soda is totally washed
5) Slash crisscross pattern, then cut into small slices
approx 1" x 1"
6) Marinate with seasoning for 30-40 minutes, wash 1 minute by
7) Dry up the pig stomach, then heat wok with oil, parboil for
8) Cut the green chive into short stalks
9) Heat wok with 2 tbsp of oil, add in green chive stalks
10) stir fry foe few seconds, add 1 tbsp of water, stir fry until cooked,
11) Heat wok with 2 tbsp of oil, add in the ginger for a while
12) Add in pig stomach slices, stir fry then pour in sauce
13) Add in green chive stalks, stir fry gently until sauce really dry,
tbsp - table spoon
If you do not like green chive, you can use celery to instead it.
If you like hot spicy, you can add shredded red and green chili.