1) Shred the rice noodle into
ribbon shape, stir loosen by hands
2) Slice lean pork, marinate with seasoning (1)
3) Clean shrimp meat, wipe dry, cut spring onion into short stalks
4) Heat wok with 2 tbsp of oil, stir fry pork and shrimps, dish up
and drain dry
5) Heat wok with 2 tbsp of oil, stir fry bean sprouts, dish up and
6) Heat wok with 2 tbsp of oil, stir fry eggs, , dish up and drain
7) Heat wok with 3 tbsp of oil, add in bean sprout and rice noodle,
stir fry well
8) Add seasoning (2), stir fry well within 1 minutes, rice noodle in
9) Pour in pork, shrimps and spring onion, stir fry and mix, dish
tbsp - table spoon
If you cannot purchase the rice noodle sheet, just consider dry
ribbon rice noodle is okay.
Soak the dry rice noodle for 20
minutes by cool water.
Keep the rice noodle wet by fast stirring fry and high heat, of it will be
You can use beef, mushroom to instead of pork & shrimps, or only using
Optioned, Hong Kong Style :
Heat wok with 3 tbsp of oil, stir fry the rice noodle and bean sprout,
Chop ribs or pork into dices, green and red pepper into small pieces
Marinate rib dices with seasoning (1)
Heat woks with 3 tbsp of oil, stir fry rib dices until cooked.
Add in seasoning (2), salt black bean, stir fry sauce until boiled, add in chopped peppers.
- Keep stirring fry until sauce boiled, pour cover onto
the fried rice noodle, serve.
- Keep stirring fry until sauce boiled, pour in rice
noodle, stir well, dish up and serve