1) Soak dry black mushroom, remove stalks and
2) Remove bone of the cod, cut and mash into paste form
3) Add shell shrimps, all chopped spring onion, shredded black mushroom
4) Add mashed fat-lean pork and ginger, shredded carrot, then stir well
5) Pour in seasoning and 2 tbsp of water, marinate for 15 minutes
6) Heat wok with 2 tbsp of oil, stir fry all until materials cooked and dry
7) Dish up and whisk the egg well, cut beancurd into square 18x18 cm
8) Put one small beancurd shim on flat surface, as a rhomb
9) Add some fried material on center and make it into a long shape
10) Pack the shim from the bottom corner to the central, cover all materials
11) Then left and right, roll the packed materials "upwards" until well rolled
12) Stuck the upper edge by whisked egg, finish packing steps
13) Heat wok with plenty of oil, pour in packed rolls when oil is hot
14) Stir the frying rolls until rolls turn into golden, dish up and serve
tbsp - table spoon
Beancurd Shim sheets can be purchased in any Chinese dry food shop.
If you don't like chicken, you can consider Mashed fat-lean pork.
You can use the oven to make these food, but deep fry is better...
brush some oil
on roll surface, then baked for 10-15 minutes (200 watt),
until upper side
of rolls is golden, turn over and keep baking for more 5 minutes.
You can make more rolls, keep rolls by frozen and just fry them as serve.