1) Soak dry black mushroom, remove stalks and
2) Cut bamboo shoots and chives into short sections
3) Shred chicken meat, add seasoning 1 and marinate for 15 minutes
4) Heat wok with 2 tbsp of oil, stir fry all shredded materials
5) Add seasoning 2 and stir fry well, pour in sauce
6) Stir fry until dry, dish up and whisk the egg well
7) Put one spring roll sheet on flat surface, as a rhomb
8) Add some fried material on center and make it into a long shape
9) Pack the sheet from the bottom corner to the central, cover all materials
10) Then left and right, roll the packed materials "upwards" until well rolled
11) Stuck the upper edge by whisked egg, finish packing steps
12) Heat wok with plenty of oil, pour in packed rolls when oil is warm
13) Stir the frying rolls until oil is fully heat, turn in mid-heat
14) When rolls turn into golden or light brown, dish up and serve
tbsp - table spoon
Spring roll sheets can be purchased in Chinese dry food shop.
If you don't like chicken, you can consider Mashed fat-lean pork.
If you are vegetarian, you can drop the meat, and add shredded carrot, celery, green
You can use the oven to make these food,
brush some oil
on surface, then baked for 10-15 minutes (200 watt),
until upper side
of rolls is golden, turn over and keep baking for more 5 minutes.
You can make more rolls, keep rolls by frozen and just fry them as serve.
Special requested by Anita Bautsch from Seattle