1) Soak the clean rice for at least 1 hrs with
approx. 400 ml of water inside pot
2) Soak dry black mushrooms until soft
3) Remove stalks and cut into 2 half, steam for 2 minutes
4) Clean chicken middle wings, cut into 2 half
5) Marinate with mushrooms and seasoning
6) Pour out exist water of pot until 1cm over to rice level
7) Cook rice by the pot by middle heat to almost dry
8) Add marinated chicken wings with all sauced liquid on rice
6) Cover lid and cook in low heat, stop fire when there is
7) Add sauce then cover lid for 2-3 minutes, serve with hot pot
tbsp - table spoon
This recipe is specially requested by Chris from England,
that he had tried once when he visited Hong
Kong last winter,
which was cooked by a small road-side
restaurant, he felt very nice !
This is better served in cold winter time.....if you have Chinese Meat
Sausage, add one !!
If you don't like pork oil, just used cooked peanut oil, but pork oil taste better.