1) Urinate the lobster by
inserting a chopstick at the tail
2) Wash lobster and drain dry, chop into large pieces
3) Dust lobster with some corn flour, deep fry for a while,
drain and dish up
4) Heat wok with butter, add on mashed garlic and cheese
5) Pour in chicken stock and seasoning, cook until boiled
6) Add in lobster, stir cook until cooked, dish up with sauce
tbsp - table spoon
This is a famous recipe of Hong Kong Style seafood, nice for home dinner
Picture shown above is made as art style image, generally unnecessary.
Optioned - boil E-fu noodle, penne or spaghetti until soft, put on bottom of a
add cooked lobster with sauce and baked by oven in low heat for 10 minutes
Very simple but taste good.