1) Heat pan
in low fire, put in all sauce materials, cook and stir well until all
dissolved, let it cool.
2 ) Add
in Tianjin Rose Wine 2 tbsp into sauce, stir well,
3) Cut pork into 6 inches long 2
inches narrow shape
the pork for 10-12 hours ( well pack with wrap paper, put into the
5) Burn pork by oven 220C @ side for 15-20 minutes
6) Brush malt sugar sauce
both side, heat pork again @ side for 5 minutes
7) Brush malt sugar again, heat pork @ side for more 5 minutes,
repeat bushing process 3-4 times.
8) Pork becomes brown, fat becomes crispy and dark, cut and serve.
tbsp - table spoon
- Malt sugar is better than honey
- Tianjin Rose wine is better than Shaoxing wine