1) Wash lean pork, mince into small fine dices
2) Soak dry black mushroom, cut into small dices
3) Heat wok with 2 tbsp of oil, stir fry pork and black mushroom
4) Add sauce when pork is cooked, stir fry well then pour in a large
5) Whisk well the egg with same volume of chicken stock and 2 tbsp of
6) Pour the egg into bowl gently, and stir mix well gently
7) Put inside a steam case, steam the egg in medium heat when water is boiled
8) Steam for approx. 10-12 minutes until egg is steamed solid
9) Sprinkle chopped spring onion, serve
tbsp - table spoon
Put the steam case in only AFTER
steaming water is boiled !!!
Do not cover the lid of wok during steaming,
can inspect the eggs and make it's surface becomes more smooth
Steaming time and temperature are very important to the result !!