1) Boil ginkgoes with shells in water
minutes, remove shell and membrane
2) Halve and remove central stalks, parboil in hot water
3) Drain out water and seasoned with 1 tbsp sugar
4) Peel and wash taro, Cut into thick pieces
5) Steam until fully cooked, still cool, cut into dices
6) Add 1 cup of water, mash it into smooth gruel
7) Heat wok and add lard, fry spring onion, then remove it
8) Pour into ginkgoes and cook in low heat for a while
9) Add mashed taro and sugar, stir fry in low heat for 10 minutes, bowl up and
tbsp - table spoon
It is better by using Lard, other vegetable oil can replace it for the vegetarian.
Serve in hot...